Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Will A Realtor Really Help Me Make Money On The Sale Of My Home? » Julian Jahoo Real Estate


Sure it may be tempting to forego hiring a realtor to help with the sale of your home, but if you knew how much a realtor could help you, you might change your tune. _______ Every year home sellers have to wrestle with the question of whether or not to hire a realtor to help sell their home. Some argue that it costs a lot, and to the casual observer, it is not obvious what realtors do to earn their fee. Others who have been through the home selling process, realize the pitfalls of going it alone all too well. _______ The big decision has been made – you are about to put your home on the market. Now for your next major decision: do you want to engage the services of a realtor or do you want to go it alone? It certainly is tempting to put your home up for sale as a For Sale By Owner (FSBO). “Why hire a realtor and have to pay their fee when I can just do it myself?” you wonder. “Will a realtor really help me make money on the sale of my home?” you ask.
http://julianjahoo.com/real-estate-investment/will-a-realtor-really-help-me-make-money-on-the-sale-of-my-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment